1. Flowers of self-forgiveness
2. The power to overcome hopelessness
3. The wisdom of showing compassion to myself
4. An abundant amount of contentment & gratefulness
5. Infinite reasons to stay alive
1. Accept that what happened, happened for a reason.
2. Believe that your progress is not defined by your relapses.
3. Choose every day to forgive yourself for it’s not your fault.
Perhaps it is more important to forgive ourselves first for everything we weren’t yet ready to become before we can grow from our emptiness—till’ we reach the sunflower tainted skies and become everything we wanted ourselves to be in order to be deeply loved by the universe—and finally when the time comes—be deeply loved by ourselves.