- I am learning that I can never truly be perfect no matter how hard I try. Instead, I am learning that I can always be growing no matter how hard it is to do so when every single moment of every day is filled with doubts and irrational fears.
- I am learning that every negative thought that comes into my head is out of my control. What I do have control at is how I give them meaning.
- I am learning that exposing myself to my irrational fears is how I’ll get better.
- I am learning that change, no matter how scary it is, for me, is a good thing.
- I am learning that letting go of control and letting things be is the best thing that one can do at the end of the day.
- I am learning that there will be days when I’ll be stressed and not manage well but as the saying goes, “this too shall pass,” And I’ll just have to keep moving forward.