I got nominated on April 16, 2016, and I just remembered that I was nominated for this award. Thank you, Sunshine 🙂
Liebster is actually a German word which means boyfriend.
And I don’t have a girlfriend. Sad life.
The Liebster Award is an award which is given on the internet, by bloggers to other bloggers.The main aim is to let other bloggers know about your blog as well to encourage fellow bloggers for their piece of work as well.
The rules which are to be followed are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Answer a set of 11 questions provided by the nominating blogger.
- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs with less than 1000 followers.
- Create your own set of 11 questions for your nominations to answer.
11 Questions asked by Sunshine:
- Why blogging?
Blogging was a childhood hobby of mine back when I used to have a blog on Blogger which sadly I deleted due to the sad childhood memories I’ve posted there. I was a poet at that time and I only rediscovered that gift as of late when I began blogging again. Blogging is an important outlet for me to channel my emotions as a writer and as a person with clinical depression and social anxiety.
2. What do you do when you get sad?
There are two kinds of sadness in my life. There’s the kind of sadness that makes me a super creative person which makes me want to write a lot, read a lot and play music a lot. Then there’s the kind of sadness that makes me a super lazy person which makes me want to kill myself and just eat a lot (or sometimes eat nothing) and watch movies all day.
3. What are the 3 qualities that define you?
Solitary. Creativity. Ingenuity.
Solitary since I’m extremely introverted with only a few friends.
Creativity since I have a very wild imagination that comes with my clinical depression.
Ingenuity since I’m really original and inventive when it comes to my own writing.
4. Favorite pastime?
Reading anything online or offline.
5. What is life?
“Life is not cured. Life is managed.” ( It’s kind of a Funny Story)
6. Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
In the same house, same room, but a published author.
7. Your passion?
“Poetry, beauty, romance, love—These are what we stay alive for.” (John Keating, Dead Poets Society)
8. Your aim?
To become a published author.
9. If you face difficulties what would you do?
I just close my eyes and cry and eventually try to do something about it when it’s too late to do something about it.
10. You cannot live without?
11. You love?
I love the idea of being in love with the girl of my dreams. She’s also as clinically depressed and socially anxious as me. And being together would release us from all that anxiety, all that fear, and release another part of ourselves that believes life is worth it.
11 Facts about myself:
- I have clinical depression and social anxiety.
- My dog also suffers from depression because he was hit by a car when he was two years old and now has literally no balls.
- My MBTI personality test result is INFP. I took it 15 times since high school and it never changed.
- I sing and play the drums.
- I need a girlfriend.
- I’m a night owl.
- I’m a Filipino living in the Philippines.
- I’m 19 years old.
- I’m a natural born writer. I guess.
- My favorite Tv Shows are Mr. Robot, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, The Big Bang Theory, and Limitless.
- My favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Panic At The Disco, and Matchbox 20. I’m a big fan of Phillip Phillips. And I love listening to soundtracks that come from my favorite movies and tv shows.
And my 11 nominees are:
Here are my 11 questions:
- What did you wish to accomplish by starting a blog?
- What is your passion?
- What is your MBTI personality test result?
- What is your favorite memory?
- What is your meaning of life?
- How do you want to be remembered?
- If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be?
- If you were to create a piece of art, what would the subject be?
- If money was no object, what would you do all day?
- Do you think/feel that love can exist without condition?
- Do you think/feel there’s such a thing as a perfect day when nothing terrible or sad or ordinary happens?